FREE Open House
Start playing the game today! (Boys and Girls Ages 6-14)
Have a son or daughter that has shown an interest in lacrosse but you aren't sure you want to invest the money to try it out? We have the solution for you! We offer a FREE one-hour open house clinic where players can experience the fastest growing game on two feet safely and without having to purchase the equipment! That is right, we provide the sticks and we use softballs with controlled drills so that players can begin their path to playing! Here are the details
Stick and Ball
INTRODUCTION TO LACROSSE (Boys and Girls 6-14)
A continuation of our open house. This a great way to keep playing and learn the fundamentals with no equipment required. This 4 week program allows boys and girls ages 6-14 to experience the game and learn the fundamentals properly. This is a the best way to get started!
Start Playing Lacrosse and Receive FULL Equipment! (Boys and Girls 6-11)
Samurai's newest youth lacrosse program which is the FIRST in the area to provide new players with FULL EQUIPMENT, a comprehensive instructional experience and fun games! The Little Sumos Program helps break the barrier of entry for families that want to play lacrosse!
After your Son and/or Daughter completes our Little Sumo Program we guarantee they will be ready for one of our outdoor lacrosse teams!
- STARTING November 3rd, 2022!
- Registration NOW OPEN - Click HERE to Register
- Boys and Girls ages 6-11
- This program is 6 weeks of practice and small sided game play. Each practice is customized to the group and helps them better prepare for game play.
- 1 Hour Practice Every Thursday Evenings
- 1 Hour In-House Game Sunday Evenings
- NO Sumo Sessions November 24th and 27th for Thanksgiving Holiday
- Full equipment is INCLUDED IN THE PROGAM!
- Boys Receive: Stick, Helmet, Gloves, Arm Pads, Shoulder Pads, and Jersey! (Retail Price of $500+)
- Girls Receive: Stick, Goggles, and a Jersey (Retail Price of $200+)
- Next Little Sumos Coming January 5th, 2023
- Register Here
The Lacrosse Academy at Vetta Manchester
Continue and Fine Tune Your Skills (Boys and Girls ages 10-15)
This program is tried and true! We offer Academy to players that need more instruction before making the jump to our team or for players that just want to get better instruction to become a top athlete in the area.
This program is 6 weeks of practice and small sided game play. Each practice is customized to the group and helps them better prepare for game play.